Introducing an intimate and focussed gathering of senior leaders in workplace mental health
21 - 22 February 2022, De Vere Beaumont Estate, Windsor.
Our 24-hour getaway is an opportunity for senior leaders in mental health and wellbeing to gather and consider where workplace mental health is heading and what is needed to improve it. This meeting of minds has been designed to enable leaders to participate in an intimate and confidential environment, allowing focussed discussion and learning time with their peers.
The global pandemic has raised the profile of workplace mental health and accelerated the need for companies to support their colleagues mental health. We continue to support workplaces and feedback from many of our partners and friends has been a strong desire for people to now meet, discuss and learn from their peers.
Who should attend?
The Retreat is intended for senior Mental Health and Wellbeing Leads. Limited to just 60 leaders, the concept is for peers to meet, discuss and learn from one and other without any suppliers attending to allow for open discussion.
What will senior leaders gain from The Retreat?
- Networking in a closed environment
- Peer to peer support from like-minded, senior colleagues
- Access to inspirational speakers
- Time. We offer leaders an opportunity for time and space to think
- Policy-making. The opportunity to create policy surrounding certain key mental health subject matters
- Topical round tables on current challenges/issues
- The opportunity to be part of something very special