What does the coaching cover and how is it different?
- Providing a practical, situational based toolkit packed with day to day solutions
- Expert led guidance, coaching and advice
- Enabling difficult conversations
- Preventative and proactive mental wellbeing support
- Supporting managers to handle challenging situations within the team and team performance
- Fostering an inclusive team environment
- Recognising when the stress is becoming too much
- HR/Legal experts offer advice to ensure you feel informed on your rights as an employee
What happens when mental health impacts performance?
Solutions-focussed coaching to drive your teams performance
PRIORITISING YOUR WELLBEING
Self-care and boundaries
What's the format?
- 3 x coaching sessions, which are run over three consecutive months
- 1hr 15minutes in length each - the main coaching part would take place within the first hour, with the additional 15 minutes as a drop-in surgery where managers can ask any questions that they have
- Practical toolkit PDF handout at end of 3rd session
- Suggested 12 managers only per session
- Run for one company only